From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Allendale (or Allendale Town as it is often marked on maps) is a large village in south west Northumberland, England. Allendale is within the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) - the second largest of the 40 AONBs in England and Wales. The local economy is predominantly based on agriculture (notably sheep farming) and tourism, although of late it has become a popular commuter town for Newcastle upon Tyne.
Polski: Allendale - małe miasteczko w Wielkiej Brytanii, w Anglii, w regionie North East England, w hrabstwie Northumberland. W 2001r. miasto to zamieszkiwało 809 osób.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► St Cuthbert's Church, Allendale (20 F)
- ► Buildings in Allendale, Northumberland (1 C, 33 F)
- ► Countryside in Allendale, Northumberland (2 C, 253 F)
- ► Jubilee Primitive Methodist Chapel (7 F)
- ► Pubs in Allendale (4 F)
Media in category "Allendale, Northumberland"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 852 total.(previous page) (next page)