- Included genera (for GRIN & Kew Gardens 'Vascular Plant' & Kew Gardens 'World Checklist' & NCBI & Tropicos, ):
- Genera of Alstroemeriaceae
- APWebsite link: Alstroemeriaceae: 3-4? genera from Alstroemerieae + 2 genera from Luzuriageae (old family Luzuriagaceae)
- Note: APG III definition incorporates deprecated family Luzuriagaceae (not recognized by APWebsite either)
- Note: Leontochir is now considered as Synonym of Bomarea; Schickendantzia and Taltalia are now considered as Synonym of Alstroemeria. Result is that both Alstroemerieae (Alstroemeria, Bomarea) + Luzuriageae (Drymophila, Luzuriaga) each include 2 accepted genera.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Unidentified Alstroemeriaceae (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Alstroemerieae (2 C)
- ► Luzuriageae (2 C)
Media in category "Alstroemeriaceae"
This category contains only the following file.
- Bouquet of flowers in a glass bottle (4462497029).jpg 750 × 911; 175 KB