Category:Amélie de Beauharnais von Leuchtenberg
Amélia, Empress of Brazil (Portuguese: Amélia Augusta Eugênia de Leuchtenberg; French: Amélie Auguste Eugénie de Leuchtenberg), Duchess of Leuchtenberg, was the granddaughter of Josephine de Beauharnais, Empress of the French. Her father, Eugène de Beauharnais, was the only male child of Empress Josephine and her first husband Alexandre de Beauharnais and stepson of Napoleon Bonaparte, who admired his military qualities. The mother of Empress Amélie was Princess Augusta Amélia, daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria, King of Bavaria.
She married Emperor Pedro I of Brazil and they had a daughter, Maria Amélia, who died in 1853.
Empress consort of Brasil
|Name in native language||Amélie de Leuchtenberg|
|Date of birth||31 July 1812|
|Date of death||26 January 1873|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Amélie de Beauharnais von Leuchtenberg"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Sala Amarela.jpg 765 × 614; 67 KB
- Imperatriz Dona Amélia.2.jpg 360 × 533; 33 KB
- Imperatriz Dona Amélia.jpg 486 × 800; 106 KB
- Amélia, Empress of Brazil in her final years.jpg 1,381 × 2,000; 315 KB
- IMG 20180629 155808393 - 1lupqvgRWur1nFwvUoK4D6TaJQpzodfIU.jpg 1,456 × 2,592; 1.13 MB
- Pedro I with his second wife and eldest daughter.jpg 1,024 × 768; 228 KB
- Túmulos Dona Amélia e Dom Pedro I.jpg 492 × 369; 93 KB