Category:Amadeo I of Spain
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- English: Amadeo I (Italian Amedeo, sometimes Latinized as Amadeus) (May 30, 1845 – January 18, 1890) was the second son of King Victor Emmanuel II of Italy. He was known for most of his life as Duke of Aosta, but served briefly as King of Spain from 1870 to 1873.
|Monarchs of Spain|
Italian Royal and temporary Head of State of Spain
|Date of birth||30 May 1845|
Turin (Kingdom of Sardinia)
|Date of death||18 January 1890|
Turin (Kingdom of Italy)
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Coats of arms of Amadeo I of Spain (1 C, 13 F)
- Coins of Amadeo I of Spain (11 F)
- Maria Vittoria dal Pozzo (33 F)
- Monuments and memorials to Amadeo I of Spain (1 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Amadeo I of Spain"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Amadeo I of Spain"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Albero genealogico dei Savoia Aosta.jpg 4,174 × 5,334; 1.47 MB
- Amadeo I of Spain signature.svg 905 × 289; 27 KB
- Amadeo I Ritterorden 1872.jpg 1,163 × 1,626; 312 KB
- Atentado contra Amadeo I.jpg 604 × 391; 81 KB
- Farina1877-Italia-Amadeo-Duca-d-aosta.JPG 1,600 × 1,200; 426 KB
- Prince Amadeo of Savoy in sixteenth century dress.png 664 × 1,024; 829 KB
- Rivista italiana di numismatica 1892 tavola V.jpg 6,160 × 9,820; 18.84 MB
- Rótulo de cigarro. D. Amadeu I, Rei da Espanha.JPG 332 × 251; 24 KB
- The Royal family of King Umberto I of Savoy.jpg 1,024 × 693; 513 KB