Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Amazing Stories was an American science fiction magazine launched in April 1926 by Hugo Gernsback's Experimenter Publishing. It was the first magazine devoted solely to science fiction. Before Amazing, science fiction stories had made regular appearances in other magazines, including some published by Gernsback, but Amazing helped define and launch a new genre of pulp fiction.
American science fiction magazine
|Country of origin|
|Language of work or name|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Amazing Stories advertisements (14 F)
- Amazing Stories covers (447 F)
- Amazing Stories illustrations (57 F)
- Amazing Stories scans (41 F)
- Amazing Stories/Volume 01 (5 C)
- Amazing Stories/Volume 21 (3 F)
Media in category "Amazing Stories"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Amazing Stories annual circulation 1960-1993.svg 1,155 × 743; 49 KB
- Morning dew drops.jpg 1,836 × 2,351; 967 KB
- Experimenter Publishing
- Magazines about science fiction
- Magazines of the United States by name
- Pulp magazines
- Science fiction in the United States
- Wizards of the Coast
- Ziff Davis
- Hugo Gernsback
- 1926 establishments in the United States
- Magazines established in 1926
- 2005 disestablishments in the United States
- Magazines disestablished in 2005