From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The American Colony was a colony established in Jerusalem in 1881 by members of a Christian utopian society led by Anna and Horatio Spafford. Now a neighborhood in East Jerusalem, it is still known by that name today.
For the American Colony in Jaffa see: Category:American-Templar Colony, Jaffa
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "American Colony"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Bertha Spafford Vester.jpg 233 KB
- Mr H.G. Spafford.jpg 573 KB
- Mrs Anna Spafford.jpg 360 KB
- American Colony IMG 1992.JPG 3.17 MB
- American Colony IMG 1995.JPG 4.31 MB
- American Colony P6080029.JPG 1.97 MB
- American Colony P6080030.JPG 717 KB
- American Colony P6080031.JPG 693 KB
- صيدا - صورة جوية قديمة.tif 24.2 MB