Category:American Gothic (Grant Wood)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: American Gothic is a 1930 painting by Grant Wood, in the collection of the Art Institute of Chicago.
1930 painting by Grant Wood
|Depicts||couple, man, woman, blond hair, baldness, overalls, jacket, dress shirt, eyeglasses, pitchfork, peasant, apron, American Gothic House, sky, house, tree, window, long hair, part, gaze towards the viewer, Nan Wood Graham and Byron H. McKeeby|
|Made from material|
|Location||Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois|
|Country of origin|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "American Gothic (Grant Wood)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- American Gothic Revisited -Flickr12Days (8751244155).jpg 2,104 × 2,030; 6.89 MB
- Art Institute of Chicago-0955.jpg 3,658 × 4,178; 11.75 MB
- Grant DeVolson Wood - American Gothic.jpg 1,872 × 2,250; 1.97 MB
- Grant Wood - American Gothic - Google Art Project.jpg 4,973 × 6,001; 6.91 MB
- Grant Wood - American Gothic - Google Art ProjectFXD.jpg 4,973 × 6,001; 4.25 MB
- New American Gothic (36792379304).jpg 3,602 × 3,596; 4.82 MB