Jump to navigation Jump to search
landmass comprising the continents of North America and South America
continental area and surrounding islands
|Part of||Earth's surface|
|Said to be the same as||New World, Turtle Island|
English: The Americas, or “New World”, are North and South America, including the Caribbean covering both areas.
Selected maps are included in the Wikimedia Atlas of North America.
Selected maps are included in the Wikimedia Atlas of South America.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Flags of the Americas (4 C)
- ► Geography of the Americas (15 C, 1 F)
- ► History of the Americas (17 C, 43 F)
- ► Inter-American Dialogue (22 F)
- ► Nature of the Americas (7 C)
- ► Society of the Americas (11 C)
Pages in category "Americas"
This category contains only the following page.