Jump to navigation Jump to search
North America and South America taken together as a single continent or landmass
|Discoverer or inventor|
|Time of discovery or invention|
|Said to be the same as||New World|
English: The Americas, or “New World”, are North and South America, including the Caribbean covering both areas.
Selected maps are included in the Wikimedia Atlas of North America.
Selected maps are included in the Wikimedia Atlas of South America.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Economy of the Americas (8 C)
- Abya Yala (21 F)
- Books about the Americas (76 C, 61 F)
- Flags of the Americas (4 C, 3 F)
- Geography of the Americas (14 C, 1 F)
- History of the Americas (30 C, 50 F)
- Gallery pages of the Americas (3 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Americas"
This category contains only the following page.