From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Andreas Schlüter (1664–1714)|
German sculptor and architect
|Date of birth/death||1714|
|Location of birth/death||Hamburg or Gdańsk||Saint Petersburg|
English: Andreas Schlüter (May 20 1664 or 1662 – May 1714) was a German baroque sculptor and architect associated with the Petrine Baroque style of architecture and decoration.
- facade of the Royal Chapel, Gdańsk, 1681
- sculptures on the facade of Wilanów Palace, Warsaw, after 1681
- sculptures on the pediment of Krasiński Palace, Warsaw, 1682-3, 1689-93
- epitaph of Adam Zygmunt Konarski, St. Mary's Cathedral of the Assumption, Frombork, after 1683
- altar and crucifix in church, Węgrów near Warsaw, 1688-90
- sepulchral sculptures of the Sobieski family, Zhovkva near Przemyśl, 1692-93
- altar in Czerniaków church, Warsaw, 1690
- portrait bishop Jan Małachowski in Wawel Cathedral, Kraków 1693
- equestrian statue of Frederick William, Elector of Brandenburg, now in the forecourt of Charlottenburg Palace, Berlin, 1689-1703 , with a copy in the Berlin Bode-Museum
- amber room (reconstruction) in the Catherine Palace of Tsarskoye Selo near Saint Petersburg, 1701
- pulpit, St. Mary's Church, Berlin, 1703
- Ceremonial sarcophagi for King Friedrich I and Sophie Charlotte; Berlin Cathedral
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► 20 Długi Targ Square in Gdańsk (7 F)
- ► Hauptaltar in St Nikolai in Stralsund (23 F)
- ► Krasiński Palace (75 F)
Pages in category "Andreas Schlüter"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Andreas Schlüter"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.