Category:Angus L. Macdonald Bridge
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Angus L. Macdonald Bridge , locally known as "the old bridge" (as compared to the newer A. Murray MacKay Bridge), is a suspension bridge crossing Halifax Harbour in Nova Scotia, Canada; it opened on April 2, 1955.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Angus L. Macdonald Bridge at night (4 F)
Media in category "Angus L. Macdonald Bridge"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 427 - Halifax NS.JPG
- Angus L. Macdonald Bri...
- Another Time.jpg
- Halifax - NS - Pylon d...
- Halifax harbour.JPG
- MacDonald Bridge (Hali...
- MacDonald bridge in th...
- MacDonald bridge.jpg
- Near the Dartmouth fer...
- T-33A RCN over Halifax...
- View from Citadel Hill...