Category:Anna Rogde (ship, 1868)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: flat-topped scooner
- Design by: Sigbjørn K. Birkeland
- Order date:
- Built by: Bangsund Skipsverft, Namsos
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 20.08.1868
- Date of completion: 1869
- Length over all: 34 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 5.90 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 92
- DWT: 66
- Sails: 444 m²
- Main engine: Scania DS 14, 400 hp
- Speed: kn
- 1868 Named: ANNA AF BERGEN Flag: Norway
- 1872 Sold to Hardanger skipper Isak Rogde. Renamed: ANNA ROGDE
- 1919 Refit with a one-cylinder Bolinder motor with 40 hp, a wheelhouse, the main mast was shortened, and the foresail was fitted with a derrick.
- 1972 Laid up by Per and Wilhelm Rogde
- 1976 Sold to the brothers Aage and Magne Indahl, restored to its original state in two operations in 1978 and 1986.
Media in category "Anna Rogde (ship, 1868)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Anna Rodge.jpg