Category:Appellate Division Courthouse (Brooklyn)
The Appellate Division Courthouse for the Second Judicial Department of the New York State Supreme Court at 45 Monroe Place at the corner of Pierrepont Street in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1938 and was designed by Slee & Bryson in the Classical Revival style. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "Appellate Division Courthouse (Brooklyn)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- 2nd Dept NY Supreme Court Pierrepont Monroe jeh.jpg 3,688 × 2,500; 1.91 MB
- Appellate Division New York State Supreme Court Brooklyn.jpg 3,126 × 1,937; 1.62 MB
- Brooklyn Heights Historic District 129.JPG 685 × 1,024; 460 KB