Category:Arboretum Sewer Trestle (Seattle)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: The Arboretum Sewer Trestle (also known as the Arboretum Aqueduct (the designation used by Seattle's Department of Neighborhoods ), Arboretum Sewer Bridge, Lynn Street Aqueduct, etc.) in Washington Park Arboretum, Seattle, Washington, in on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The Register, however, mis-reports its location as "Crosses 26th Ave., E. between Roanoke and E. Miller St."; that error has been much reproduced. In fact, it crosses Lake Washington Blvd. E. at Lynn Street, about 200 meters southeast of the location listed in the register. See, for documentation of the correct location, the following links (with 1930 photos) on the site of the Seattle City Clerk's Office: , , ;
Media in category "Arboretum Sewer Trestle (Seattle)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Arboretum bridge 2 (7123547309).jpg 1,307 × 1,611; 1.15 MB
- Arboretum Sewer Trestle, Seattle.JPG 1,936 × 2,592; 2.55 MB
- Seattle - Arboretum Bridge - Aug 2007 damage.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 928 KB
- Seattle - Arboretum Bridge 01.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.01 MB
- Seattle - Arboretum Bridge 02.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.55 MB
- Seattle - Arboretum Bridge 03.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 997 KB
- Seattle - Arboretum Bridge 04.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 974 KB
- Seattle Park Arboretum bridge.jpg 4,912 × 3,264; 5.02 MB
- Truck that hit Seattle Arboretum Bridge 2007.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 920 KB