Category:Archduke Joseph Anton Johann of Austria
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Archduke Joseph Anton Johann of Austria, Palatine of Hungary (9 March 1776, Florence 13 January 1847, Buda); in Hungarian József nádor), was the en:Palatine of Hungary from 1796 to 1847. He was the eighth son of Emperor Leopold II of Austria and Maria Louisa of Spain
- Joseph married Grand Duchess Alexandra Pavlovna of Russia (1783-1801), on 30 October 1799 at Saint Petersburg, Russia. She died giving birth to a stillborn daughter.
- Joseph married secondly Princess Hermine of Anhalt-Bernburg-Schaumburg-Hoym (1797-1817), on 30 August 1815 at Schaumburg.She died in childbirth two years later.
- Joseph married thirdly Duchess Maria Dorothea of Württemberg in 1819. They were the parents of five children, among them
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Portraits of Archduke Joseph Anton Johann of Austria (6 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Archduke Joseph Anton Johann of Austria"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Erzherzog Joseph Litho.jpg 1,654 × 2,500; 531 KB
- Erzherzog Joseph nach Einsle Litho.jpg 1,647 × 2,500; 494 KB
- Francis I, Emperor of Austria with his family.jpg 824 × 600; 128 KB
- Todesnachricht von Palatin Joseph (* 1776, † 1847).jpg 1,200 × 1,784; 572 KB