Category:Architecture of Canada
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Architecture of Canada.
- Copyright and Licensing
- Canadian copyright law grants panorama freedom on works of architecture.
- Photographs (and also drawings, paintings, engravings, models, or movies/videos) of such works do not infringe upon the copyright of the depicted works if those are permanently installed in public places or buildings. This does not apply to two-dimensional works, such as murals.
- The Canadian Copyright Act, section 32.2(1)(b)
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Buildings in Canada (61 C, 8 F)
- ► Construction in Canada (14 C, 8 F)
- ► Exposition pavilions of Canada (3 C, 12 F)
- ► Landscape architecture in Canada (18 C)
- ► Reconstruction (architecture) in Canada (5 C, 14 F)
- ► Timber framing in Canada (1 C, 3 F)