Category:Architecture of Canada
English: Architecture of Canada.
- Copyright and Licensing
- Canadian copyright law grants panorama freedom on works of architecture.
- Photographs (and also drawings, paintings, engravings, models, or movies/videos) of such works do not infringe upon the copyright of the depicted works if those are permanently installed in public places or buildings. This does not apply to two-dimensional works, such as murals.
- The Canadian Copyright Act, section 32.2(1)(b)
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Buildings in Canada (61 C, 9 F)
- ► Architectural drawings from Canada (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Exposition pavilions of Canada (3 C, 13 F)
- ► Landscape architecture in Canada (16 C)
- ► Novelty architecture in Canada (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Reconstruction (architecture) in Canada (6 C, 15 F)
- ► Timber framing in Canada (1 C, 3 F)
Media in category "Architecture of Canada"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.