Category:Arctic (ship, 1901)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Wood barquentine rigged Arctic Patrol
- Built by: Howaldstwerke Kiel Germany
- Date of completion: 1901
- Length: 165
- Beam: 37
- Draft: 20
- Tonnage: 762
- Main engine: Steam triple, 44 NHP
- 1901 Named: GAUß Flag: Germany
- 1904 Sold to Marine & Fisheries Canada Renamed: ARCTIC Flag: Canada
- 1926 Sold. Broken up.
Media in category "Arctic (ship, 1901)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.