Category:Ardfert Friary

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. KE020-047----
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | Français | Italiano | +/−
English: Ardfert Friary was founded before 1253 as house of Franciscan friars by Thomas Fitzmaurice Fitzraymond, Lord of Kerry, and dedicated to St. Francis. The friars became Observant in 1517 and the house was dissolved in 1584.

Media in category "Ardfert Friary"

The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.