Category:Areas of Newcastle upon Tyne
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The city (metropolitan borough) of Newcastle upon Tyne is divided into 26 electoral wards (map). The city has a number of rural wards to the north and west, but is curtailed to the east by the adjacent borough of North Tyneside. There is no city centre ward - Westgate, South Jesmond, Ouseburn, South Heaton and Byker are the wards closest to the centre.
- Benwell and Scotswood
- Gosforth (East and West)
- Heaton (North and South)
- Jesmond (North and South)
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Byker (7 C, 45 F)
- ► Downing Plaza, Newcastle upon Tyne (4 C, 1 P, 12 F)
- ► Gosforth (3 C, 52 F)
- ► Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne (2 C, 17 F)
- ► Jesmond (7 C, 15 F)
- ► Kingston Park (2 C, 17 F)
- ► Lemington (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne (2 C, 39 F)