Jump to navigation Jump to search
Works by this artist may not be in the public domain in the United States, even though they are in the public domain in their source country, because their US copyright was restored by the URAA. Please do not upload photographs or scans of works by this artist, unless they meet one of the following exceptions:
The general period for copyright on the URAA date of Jan 1, 1996 in France was 50 years after the death of the author. However, France enacted wartime extensions: 8 years and 120 days for works published before January 1, 1948 that were not in the public domain on August 13, 1941 and a 30-year addition for authors who "died for France" as recorded in the death certificate. Therefore if a French author died in 1937, their work would have entered the public domain on April 30, 1996, after the URAA date. So the works of any French author who died 1937 or later remain copyrighted in the United States if published 1926 or later. Moreover, the works of any French author who died 1914 or later and is designated as having "died for France" remain in copyright in the United States if published 1926 or later.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Aristide Maillol"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Aristide Maillol"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Rippl-Rónai Aristide Maillol 1899.jpg 1,329 × 1,800; 948 KB
- Ce Soir 19441011 - Annonce mort Maillol.jpg 427 × 119; 19 KB
- Girona - Passatge Aristides Maillol - 20110121 (1).jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.74 MB
- Jean Sagols - Signature 1861.jpg 215 × 107; 19 KB
- Maillol1925.jpg 1,896 × 2,528; 940 KB
- Raphaël Maillol - signature acte de naissance Arisitide.jpg 208 × 103; 17 KB