Category:Armored fighting vehicles
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Armoured fighting vehicles (or armored fighting vehicles; short AFV) are combat vehicled, protected by strong armour and armed with weapons, which combines operational mobility, tactical offensive, and defensive capabilities. AFVs can be wheeled or tracked.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Abandoned armoured fighting vehicles (4 C, 40 F)
- ► AFV diagrams and schematics (8 C, 29 F)
- ► Armoured fighting vehicles in the Polish Army Museum (13 C, 15 F)
- ► AFV components and sub-assemblies (15 C, 1 P, 42 F)
- ► Destroyed armored fighting vehicles (1 C, 56 F)
- ► Imaginary AFVs (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Armored fighting vehicle operators maps (3 C, 66 F)
- ► Rusty armored fighting vehicles (15 F)
- ► Views of armored fighting vehicles (4 C)
Pages in category "Armored fighting vehicles"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Armored fighting vehicles"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.
- 3 Landships vector.svg 56 KB
- Gen3 Vs Gen2 IIT.jpg 304 KB
- HGM Panzergarten.jpg 868 KB
- Hidan1.jpg 13 KB
- Hidan2.jpg 14 KB
- M-10 Tank Destroyer.jpg 402 KB
- M3A1 Light Tank.jpg 341 KB
- Main Models from MSPV.jpeg 2.5 MB
- Military-vehicles-708.jpg 533 KB
- Nash SpecOps Equipment.JPG 204 KB
- Onuci1.jpg 29 KB
- Panthera T6.jpeg 522 KB
- Tanque.jpg 415 KB