Category:Armored fighting vehicles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Armoured fighting vehicles (or armored fighting vehicles; short AFV) are combat vehicles, protected by strong armour and armed with weapons, which combines operational mobility, tactical offensive, and defensive capabilities. AFVs can be wheeled or tracked.
combat vehicle designed with both armament and armored protection
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- Armored fighting vehicles by country (103 C)
- Destroyed armored fighting vehicles (3 C, 80 F)
- Early self-propelled artillery and assault guns (14 C, 40 F)
- Imaginary AFVs (1 C)
- Models of armored fighting vehicles (3 C, 4 F)
- Police armored fighting vehicles (22 C, 22 F)
Pages in category "Armored fighting vehicles"
This category contains only the following page.