From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Artefacts, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Artefacts and All pages with titles containing "Category:Artefacts"
- Category:Archaeological objects, Category:Archaeological objects by period and Category:Archaeological objects by culture , objects formed by humans, particularly one of interest to archaeologists (archaeological artefacts)
- Category:Artefacts (errors): in natural science and signal processing, an artifact is any error in the perception or representation of any visual or aural information introduced by the involved equipment or technique(s).
- Category:Artefacts (software development), one of many kinds of tangible byproducts produced during the development of software
- Category:Artefact (band), a black metal band from France
Media in category "Artefacts"
This category contains only the following file.
- SAS (Seglaw's Art Stud...