Jump to navigation Jump to search
Artefacts may refer to:
- Archaeological artefacts, objects formed by humans, particularly one of interest to archaeologists, see Category:Archaeological objects
- Artefacts (errors), in natural science and signal processing, an artifact is any error in the perception or representation of any visual or aural information introduced by the involved equipment or technique(s).
- Artefacts (software development), one of many kinds of tangible byproducts produced during the development of software
- Category:Artefact (band), a black metal band from France
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Artefacts, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Artefacts and all pages with titles containing “Category:Artefacts”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
|Instance of||Wikimedia disambiguation page|
|Said to be the same as||Artefatto, Artifact|
Media in category "Artefacts"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 2021-03-31 Artefakt der Zigarettenfabrik Gebr. Sossidi, Hamburg, Lutherschule Hannover.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 4.46 MB
- A Head of the Buddha (Circa 4th century A.D).jpg 1,920 × 2,560; 2.32 MB
- Ancient Artifacts at the ROM.jpg 1,024 × 768; 157 KB
- Ancient Chinese Pot.jpg 1,500 × 2,000; 1.62 MB
- Curator 19 1.jpg 575 × 374; 153 KB
- Famen Temple Staff.png 4,032 × 3,024; 11.43 MB
- RoUm q-art.jpg 334 × 333; 50 KB
- Take Anda Building at Wabag.jpg 4,167 × 1,278; 2.3 MB