Jump to navigation Jump to search
Artefacts or artifacts may refer to:
- Archaeological objects: objects formed by humans, particularly those uncovered through archaeological investigations.
- Historical objects, which should be categorized more specifically by type, when possible; see Objects by association (particularly Objects by historical association) and Objects by origin.
- Material culture: the study of people and their relations to objects and architectures. This term may also apply more generally to a collection of physical objects related to a particular culture, origin, or association, such as in a museum; for this useage, see Collections by type.
- Artefacts (errors), in natural science and signal processing, an artifact is any error in the perception or representation of any visual or aural information introduced by the involved equipment or technique(s).
- Artefacts (software development), one of many kinds of tangible byproducts produced during the development of software.
- Category:Artefact (band), a black metal band from France
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Artefacts, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Artefacts and all pages with titles containing “Category:Artefacts”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
|Instance of||Wikimedia disambiguation page|
|Said to be the same as||Artefatto, Artifact|
Media in category "Artefacts"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Furnace remains, Nok Village 2.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 5.49 MB