From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Arthur's Pass, previously called Camping Flat then Bealey Flats, and for some time officially Arthurs Pass, is a township in the Southern Alps of the South Island of New Zealand, located in the Selwyn district. It is a popular base for exploring Arthur's Pass National Park. Arthur's Pass township is about 5 km south of the mountain pass with the same name. Its elevation is 740 metres above sea level surrounded by beech forest. The Bealey River runs through the township. The town is located 153 km from Christchurch a 2-hour drive on SH 73.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Arthur's Pass"
The following 87 files are in this category, out of 87 total.
- 2008-06-07 Arthur's Pass.jpg 1.31 MB
- 2008-06-08 Arthur's Pass - 2.jpg 1.52 MB
- 2008-06-08 Arthur's Pass - 3.jpg 1.47 MB
- 2008-06-08 Arthur's Pass - 4.jpg 1.48 MB
- 2008-06-08 Arthur's Pass.jpg 1.23 MB
- Arthur's Pass NZ.JPG 2.97 MB
- Arthur's Pass, South Island.jpg 1.56 MB
- Arthurs Pass - panoramio.jpg 1.18 MB
- Arthur’s Pass chapel.jpg 487 KB
- Avalanche Peak Photo.jpg 2.81 MB
- Kea in the wild.jpg 873 KB
- KeaArthursPass.jpg 3.03 MB
- KiwiRail DXC class 5270 Cass.jpg 1.95 MB
- Main street at Bealey Flat.jpg 8.56 MB
- New Zealand Arthurs Pass 01.jpg 5.23 MB
- New Zealand Arthurs Pass.jpg 5.56 MB
- NZ arthurs pass SI.jpg 543 KB
- Post boxes at Arthur's Pass.jpg 1.49 MB
- The Wobbly Kea.jpg 3.66 MB
- View of Bealey Flat, 1910.jpg 10.38 MB
- View of Bealey Flat, 1910a.jpg 5.31 MB
- View of Bealey Flat, ca 1910.jpg 8.75 MB
- Wobbly Key Cafe.jpg 580 KB