Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Asana is a body position, typically associated with the practice of yoga, originally identified as a mastery of sitting still.
This category should be empty apart from its sub-categories. If you are adding an image, please put it in the appropriate sub-category.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Arm Support Asana (18 C, 11 F)
- Backbending asana (12 C, 7 F)
- Asana class (2 C, 59 F)
- Asana demonstration (3 C, 27 F)
- Forward bending asana (3 C, 1 F)
- Kneeling Asana (16 C, 11 F)
- Meditation asana (6 C, 3 F)
- Asana props (1 C, 16 F)
- Reclining asana (3 C, 5 F)
- Twisting Asana (6 C, 7 F)
- Yoga series (2 C, 4 F)