Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Ashen is a village and civil parish in Essex, England. It is located about 8 km (5 miles) east-southeast of Haverhill and is 36 km (22 miles) north from the county town of Chelmsford. The village lies to the south of the River Stour, which here forms the county boundary with Suffolk. The village is in the district of Braintree and the parliamentary constituency of Saffron Walden. The parish is part of the Bumpsteads and Upper Colne parish cluster.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Braintree, Essex, East of England, England|
|Said to be the same as||Ashen (Wikimedia duplicated page, civil parish)|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Ashen, Essex"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Aero Tow from Ridgewell - geograph.org.uk - 270662.jpg 640 × 426; 51 KB
- Ridgewell Airfield - geograph.org.uk - 246871.jpg 640 × 432; 102 KB
- Ashen Hall, Ashen, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 226360.jpg 640 × 480; 71 KB
- Ashen village - geograph.org.uk - 1175.jpg 640 × 427; 146 KB
- Autumn colour - geograph.org.uk - 598969.jpg 640 × 414; 97 KB
- Ridgewell Peri Track - geograph.org.uk - 246888.jpg 640 × 426; 100 KB