Category:Astri (ship, 1937)
- 1937 Built at A/B Lindholmen Varv, Göteborg, Sweden for Rederi-A/B Disa (E. Brodin), Stockholm.
- Launched 03/05, completed in August. Named: ASTRI
- 1952 Sold 20/09 for NOK 4.000.000 to E. B. Aaby’s Rederi A/S; Oslo. Renamed PAN. Taken over in Göteborg.
- 1956 Collided 11/06 with the Liberian TT ETUDE in The English Channel. Forepart damaged.
- 1957 Sold 06/03 for NOK 4.400.000 to Skips-A/S Cargo (Botvid Ohlsson), Oslo. Renamed FRIGG. Payment later reduced with NOK 600.000 because of the ship’s conditon.
- 1958 Sold to Botvid Ohlsson, Oslo.
- 1961 Sold to Oy Thombrokers A/B (Leo Joukhi) Helsingfors, Finland. Renamed MYLLE.
- 1969 Sold to A/B Vasa Shipping Oy (Nils Berg), Vasa, Finland. Renamed MERCIA.
- 1973 Sold to A/B Korsholm Shipping Oy (A/B Vasa Shipping), Korsholm, Finland.
- 1974 Sold to Gerasimos Agoudimos, Piraeus, Greece. Renamed ALKMINA A.
- 1976 Sold to Kefallinaki Thalassa Shipping Co. (Flandermar Shipping Co. Ltd.), Piraeus.
- 1984 Arrived 31/03 at Gadani Beach, Pakistan for demolition which began 14/04 by M. R. & Co.
Media in category "Astri (ship, 1937)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Astri.jpg 300 × 225; 14 KB