Category:Atelier des locomotives, Puits Couriot

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Atelier de réparation des locomotives[edit]

English: The locomotive repair shop was built in 1920, when horses were abandoned to develop the trains. The set is equipped in way of 50.
Español: El taller de reparación de locomotoras fue construido en 1920, cuando los caballos fueron abandonados para desarrollar los trenes. El conjunto está equipado a modo de 50.
Français: L'atelier de réparation des locomotives est construit en 1920, au moment où on abandonne les chevaux pour développer les trains. L'ensemble est équipé en voie de 50.
This building is classé au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA42000039 Wikidata-logo.svg.

বাংলা | brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Esperanto | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | sicilianu | svenska | українська | +/−

Media in category "Atelier des locomotives, Puits Couriot"

This category contains only the following file.