From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Athabasca, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Athabasca and All pages with titles containing "Category:Athabasca"
Athabasca may refer to the following:
- Category:Mount Athabasca, a mountain in Jasper National Park, Canada
- Category:Athabasca Glacier, a glacier in Jasper National Park, Canada
- Category:Athabasca River, river in Alberta, Canada
- Category:Athabasca Falls, waterfalls on the Athabasca River
- Category:Athabasca oil sands – oil producing region in Alberta, Canada
- Category:Lake Athabasca, large lake in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada
- Category:Athabasca Pass, a mountain pass in Jasper National Park
- Category:Athabasca, Alberta, town in Canada, formerly (1880–1914) named Athabasca Landing
- Category:Athabasca County, Alberta
- Category:Athabasca University, distance learning university in Athabasca, Alberta, Canada
- SS Athabasca, a steamship launched in Scotland in 1883 and put into service on the Great Lakes
- Category:Athabasca Valles, a channel on the planet Mars