Category:Australian Convict Sites
Jump to navigation Jump to search
complex of multiple built objects
View of Port Arthur, Tasmania one of the 11 penal sites constituting the Australian Convict Sites
|Instance of||ensemble (prison)|
|Location||New South Wales, Norfolk Island, Tasmania, Western Australia, Australia|
This category is for the eleven sites that are part of the Australian Convict Sites listing as a World Heritage Site.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Brickendon, Tasmania (6 F)
- ► Fremantle Prison (1 P, 298 F)
- ► Great North Road, New South Wales (24 F)
- ► Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney (49 F)
- ► Kingston and Arthurs Vale Historic Area (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Old Government House, Parramatta (1 C, 38 F)
- ► Port Arthur, Tasmania (3 C, 1 P, 146 F)
- ► Towrang Convict Stockade (8 F)