Category:Austrian Parliament Building
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deutsch: Das Parlamentsgebäude an der Wiener Ringstraße, in dem die beiden Kammern des österreichischen Parlaments tagen, wird umgangssprachlich auch als „das Parlament“ bezeichnet.
English: The Austrian Parliament Building is located in Vienna was built in a neo-Classical style by Baron Theophil von Hansen between 1874 and 1884. Located in front is the Athenebrunnen with the statue of Athena, goddess of wisdom. The fountain was designed by Karl Kundmann. The whole building is made out of marble from Laas, in South Tyrol.
|Instance of||parliament building|
|Made from material|
|Location||Innere Stadt, Vienna, AUT|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Exterior of the Austrian Parliament Building (12 C, 450 F)
- Interior of the Austrian Parliament Building (8 C, 40 F)
- Pallas Athena statue, Vienna (1 P, 239 F)
Pages in category "Austrian Parliament Building"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.