Category:Auxiliary ships of Australia
English: Australian naval ships designed to operate in any number of roles supporting combatant ships and other naval operations. Auxiliaries are not primary combatants, although they may have some limited combat capacity, usually of a self defensive nature.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Boronia (ship, 1972) (4 F)
- ► City of Hankow (ship, 1869) (1 F)
- ► Gannet (tugboat, 1885) (1 F)
- ► HMAS Bombo (1930) (5 F)
- ► HMAS Westralia (O 195) (2 F)