English: Aythorpe Roding is a village and civil parish in Essex, England and is one of The Rodings of Essex. It is located 15 km (9 miles) Northwest from the county town of Chelmsford. The village is in the district of Uttlesford and in the parliamentary constituency of Saffron Walden. The village has its own Parish Council.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Aythorpe Roding"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bigods Farm, Aythorpe Roding, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 176173.jpg 640 × 480; 62 KB
- Friar's Grange by Keeres Green, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 247239.jpg 640 × 397; 86 KB
- River Roding^ - geograph.org.uk - 515628.jpg 426 × 640; 144 KB
- Walker's Farm, Aythorpe Roding, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 163626.jpg 640 × 471; 88 KB
- Aythorpe Recreation Ground - geograph.org.uk - 515659.jpg 640 × 426; 98 KB