Category:BMW Art Cars
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|BMW Art Cars|
English: The BMW Art Cars are painted by artists like Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein and David Hockney. The project was started in 1975 with the Alexander Calder's BMW 3.0 CSL and backuped by BMW.
|Location||Munich, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria, Germany|
|48° 10′ 35.4″ N, 11° 33′ 32.76″ E|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- BMW Art Cars in the BMW-Museum (11 C, 6 F)
- BMW 525i Art Car by Esther Mahlangu (1 C, 1 F)
- BMW M3 GT2 Art Car by Jeff Koons (2 C, 2 F)
- BMW V12 LMR Art Car by Jenny Holzer (1 C, 5 F)
- BMW Z1 Art Car by A.R. Penck (1 C)
- BMW Z4 Art Car by Robin Rhode (21 F)
Pages in category "BMW Art Cars"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "BMW Art Cars"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- INSPIRED BY THE 8.jpg 3,869 × 1,973; 3.09 MB
- Stadtmuseum Ljubljana Slowenien.jpg 3,000 × 1,993; 2.43 MB