|Instance of||business enterprise|
|Location||United States of America|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished||1912|
There were two completely different and independent companies producing vehicles with the Babcock brand:
- H.H. Babcock Company, Watertown, New York; a manufacturer of farm implement, carriages, the Babcock gasolene car (at first a highwheeler), and coachwork for automobiles, trucks, and army ambulances
- Babcock Electric Carriage Company, Buffalo, New York, manufacturer of the Babcock Electric.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 1909 Babcock Electric (8 F)
Media in category "Babcock vehicles"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Babcock 1910-0210 model-30.jpg 567 × 476; 126 KB
- The Cleveland medical journal (1910) (14770101541).jpg 2,186 × 1,532; 797 KB