Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Badshot Lea is a village situated near Farnham, Surrey. It has an infant school, two pubs, two hairstylists, one barber, a Chinese take-away, an army shop, a van rental centre and a Working men's club.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St George's Church, Badshot Lea (6 F)
Media in category "Badshot Lea"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Aldershot Crematorium - geograph.org.uk - 336499.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB
- Aldershot Crematorium - geograph.org.uk - 336500.jpg 640 × 480; 66 KB
- Alton Line between Farnham and Aldershot.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 1.62 MB
- Badshot Lea Road - geograph.org.uk - 1632660.jpg 640 × 427; 62 KB
- Crown Pub Badshot Lea - geograph.org.uk - 1632661.jpg 640 × 427; 44 KB
- Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Badshot Lea Road, Badshot Lea (June 2015).JPG 3,000 × 2,600; 1.48 MB