From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ballymagorry is a small village and townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, 5 km north of Strabane. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 565 people. It lies within the Strabane District Council area. Home to Fox Lodge Cricket Club.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Ballyheather Road, County Tyrone (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Fox Lodge Cricket Club (4 F)
- ► Milliken Memorial Hall, Ballymagorry (5 F)
- ► Old Leckpatrick Graveyard (18 F)
- ► St Patrick's (COI) Church, Ballymagorry (28 F)
- ► Victoria Road, County Tyrone (2 C, 26 F)
Media in category "Ballymagorry"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.