From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Balrothery is now an administrative barony the origins of which date back to post Medieval (900AD - 1200AD) Ireland, which incorporates a large part of what is not known as Fingal since 1994. The original feudal barony of Balrothery was held in 1343 by Richard Costentyn for one knight's fee, one of the seven which constituted the overlordship of Fingal dating back to 1208. Balrothey East and West are 2 of the 10 administrative baronies within the former Dublin County. There is now a village of the same name, that is located in Fingal, Ireland. The name Balrothery comes from the Irish Baile an Ridire (meaning Town of the Knight) or Baile Ruaderai.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Balrothery Tower (3 F)
Media in category "Balrothery"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.