Category:Baltimore–Washington Metropolitan Area
Jump to navigation Jump to search
combined statistical area consisting of the overlapping labor market region of the cities of Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland
|Instance of||Combined Statistical Area|
English: The Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area is a combined statistical area consisting of the overlapping labor market region of the cities of Baltimore and Washington The region includes Central Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Jefferson County in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. It is the most educated, highest-income, and fourth largest Combined Statistical Area in the United States.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► Jefferson County, West Virginia (10 C, 94 F)
- ► Loudoun County, Virginia (16 C, 57 F)
- ► National Capital Planning Commission (6 F)
- ► Queen Anne's County, Maryland (9 C, 35 F)
Media in category "Baltimore–Washington Metropolitan Area"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- "Edgmont", near Alexandria, Virginia (1913) (6105996538).jpg 2,737 × 2,719; 1.36 MB
- Baltimore-Washington-NOVA Metropolitan Area.png 403 × 301; 36 KB
- British Flying Boat Service during the Second World War TR2422.jpg 586 × 800; 32 KB
- Dc-balt-metro.jpg 674 × 444; 43 KB
- Map of Washington-Baltimore-Arlington CSA, 2012.jpg 2,256 × 2,943; 3.1 MB
- Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia CSA, 2005.png 953 × 713; 130 KB