Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK
|Location||Aberdeenshire, Peterculter, United Kingdom|
English: Banchory-Devenick is a village approximately two kilometres south of the city of Aberdeen, Scotland in the Lower Deeside area of Aberdeenshire. (The village should not be confused by the historic civil parish of the same name which generally is positioned across the River Dee to the north). The village of Banchory-Devenick lies slightly west of the A90 road, and the ancient Causey Mounth passes directly through the village. An historic graveyard dating to 1157 AD is present at the village of Banchory-Devenick. Other vicinity historic features include Saint Ternan's Church, Muchalls Castle and the Lairhillock Inn.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Banchory-Devenick churchyard (2 F)
Media in category "Banchory-Devenick"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Access footpath by Aberdeen Greenspace - geograph.org.uk - 1759540.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 767 KB
- Aspire Golf Club target range - geograph.org.uk - 1429165.jpg 640 × 469; 120 KB
- Craighill Kincorth in background - geograph.org.uk - 14850.jpg 640 × 480; 140 KB
- Floodplain of River Dee. - geograph.org.uk - 15427.jpg 640 × 480; 86 KB
- Harvesting Timber - geograph.org.uk - 265884.jpg 640 × 480; 140 KB
- Little Banchory, Banchory Devenick - geograph.org.uk - 266714.jpg 320 × 240; 34 KB
- Pitfodels Station. - geograph.org.uk - 76013.jpg 640 × 427; 145 KB
- South Deeside Road - geograph.org.uk - 15425.jpg 640 × 480; 144 KB
- The Dee at Banchory Devenick. - geograph.org.uk - 105639.jpg 640 × 427; 118 KB
- Crossroads, Banchory Devenick - geograph.org.uk - 15429.jpg 640 × 480; 75 KB