Category:Bank of Chosen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bank of Chōsen, or Bank of Joseon. Operated 1910-1950 in Korea during Japanese administration.
日本語: 朝鮮銀行, 1910-50
the central bank of Colonial Korea, and of South Korea (1909-1950)
|Instance of||central bank|
|Location||Korea under Japanese rule, South Korea|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Dalian Branch of Bank of Chosen (2 F)
- ► Incheon Branch of Bank of Chosen (1 F)
- ► Mukden Branch of Bank of Chosen (2 F)
- ► Qingdao Branch of Bank of Chosen (17 F)
- ► Tianjin Branch of Bank of Chosen (1 F)