Category:Bannerghatta National Park
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- This hilly place is the home for one of the richest natural, zoological reserves.
- The 25,000 acre (104.27 km²) zoological park makes this a major tourist attraction of Bangalore. There is a small museum in the zoo which showcases zoological exhibits, too. The zoo, which is a major attraction in this area, also has a reptile park and a small theatre.
- The country's first Butterfly Park was established at the Bannerghatta Biological Park.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Bannerghatta Butterfly Park (2 C, 19 F)
- ► Flora of the Bannerghatta National Park (2 C, 20 F)
- ► Bannerghatta Wildlife Museum (4 F)
Pages in category "Bannerghatta National Park"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Bannerghatta National Park"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- KaradikalSF.jpg 5.58 MB