|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Bar, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Bar and all pages with titles containing “Category:Bar”
Bars are establishments that serve alcoholic beverages.
Bar or bars may also refer to:
- Horizontal bar (an apparatus used in gymnastics)
- Parallel bars (an apparatus used in gymnastics)
- Uneven bars (an apparatus used in gymnastics)
- Bars, a submarine built in 1914
- Bar, a ship built in 1960
- Bars, a ship built in 1964
- Bars, a ship built in 1996
- Bar, a class of vessels of the Royal Navy and the Royal Australian Navy
- Bars, a class of submarines of the Imperial Russian Navy
Media in category "Bar"
This category contains only the following file.
- Neon lights on the outside of a local club.jpg 1,280 × 960; 116 KB