Category:Barlow Respiratory Hospital
English: The Barlow Respiratory Hospital (Barlow Sanatorium) — a hospital located in the Elysian Park neighborhood of the Echo Park district, in Los Angeles, California.
- Founded in 1902 and housed in structures built in 1927, it is a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument located near Dodger Stadium.
- Originally a tuberculosis sanatorium, Barlow Respiratory Hospital is a long-term acute care facility that specializes in respiratory diseases and related secondary ailments. The hospital treats approximately 750 patients a year, and sets the national benchmark in ventilator weaning at nearly 50%.
Media in category "Barlow Respiratory Hospital"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- BarlowRespiratoryHospitalguildhouse.jpg 2,832 × 2,128; 1.38 MB
- BarlowRespiratoryHospitalHospital.jpg 2,832 × 2,128; 1.33 MB
- BarlowRespiratoryHospitalLibrary.jpg 2,832 × 2,128; 1.4 MB
- Panoramic view of the Barlow Sanatorium in its early days, Elysian Park, 1915 (CHS-5403).jpg 5,100 × 4,108; 1.94 MB