Category:Baroque churches in the United States
English: Baroque churches and church elements in the United States.
- Spanish Colonial Baroque churches in the Southwestern United States, and imported Baroque church elements and interiors.
- For Baroque Revival style churches, see: Category: Neo-Baroque churches in the United States.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Baroque altars in the United States (17 F)
- ► King's Chapel (3 C, 62 F)
- ► Christ Church (Cambridge, Massachusetts) (2 C, 30 F)
Media in category "Baroque churches in the United States"
This category contains only the following file.
- MadawaskaME StDavidCatholicChurch.jpg 2,304 × 3,072; 686 KB