Category:Barrow upon Humber
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Barrow upon Humber is a village and civil parish in Lincolnshire, England. Many of the buildings in the centre of the village are of 18th and 19th century origin. There are several buildings of note in the village including Down Hall, Barrow Hall, Forester's Hall and West Cote Farm. There are two public houses: the Royal Oak and the Six Bells. A third public house, the Red Lion, situated in the lower High Street, reverted to a residence in the early 20th century.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Agriculture in Barrow upon Humber (5 C, 10 F)
- ► Churches in Barrow upon Humber (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Joseph Bentley Works (13 F)
- ► Market Place, Barrow upon Humber (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Windmills in Barrow upon Humber (3 F)
Media in category "Barrow upon Humber"
The following 47 files are in this category, out of 47 total.