Category:Basilica di San Giorgio Maggiore (Venice)
English: San Giorgio Maggiore is a 16th century Benedictine church on the island of the same name in Venice, northern Italy, designed by Andrea Palladio and built between 1566 and 1610. The church is a basilica in the classical renaissance style and its brilliant white marble gleams above the blue water of the lagoon opposite the Piazzetta and forms the focal point of the view from every part of the Riva degli Schiavoni.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Exterior of San Giorgio Maggiore (Venice) (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Interior of San Giorgio Maggiore (Venice) (5 C, 7 F)
Pages in category "Basilica di San Giorgio Maggiore (Venice)"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.