Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Structural, for waist: Corsets (with laces, bones, and busk) • Waist cinchers (very short corset) • Basque (non-shaping) •Structural, for skirts: Bustles (lift at back, often pads) • Crinolines (reinforced petticoat or round hoop skirt) • Farthingales (hip padding or hoop skirt) • Panniers (lift at the sides) •
Petticoats (fabric underskirt adding volume)Form-fitting: Basque (non-shaping, bust to waist) • Corselettes (one-piece combination of bra and girdle) • Torsolettes (corselette without a full girdle) • Girdles (lightly shaping hip garment with garters) • Girdle corsets (shaping hip garment with bones, busk, and laces)Loose: Chemise (long, sleeved) • Full slip (long, sleeveless) • Half slip (skirt half of a slip) • Babydoll (top half of a slip) • Teddies (as babydoll, but closed at crotch)
extension of a bodice or doublet below the waist
|Subclass of||costume component|
Media in category "Basque (lingerie)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Alexander in torsolette and briefs.jpg 3,840 × 5,760; 11.62 MB
- Celeste Star DSC 0332.JPG 351 × 592; 39 KB
- Dancing Queen.jpg 2,336 × 3,504; 3.83 MB
- Eropolis Toulouse 2009 16.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.54 MB
- Sinnamon Love 2.JPG 2,196 × 3,300; 2.23 MB
- Woman in lingerie and angel wings during Cupid's Undie Run.jpg 1,000 × 2,181; 192 KB