The Basque Country is a territory covering a large part of the Western Pyrenees, and spanning several administrative regions whose political and legal status for the historical provinces varies between France and Spain. It covers 20,551 km² with about 3 millions resident people, speaking several national or regional languages.
|Category Basque Country on sister projects:|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Communication in the Basque Country (4 C)
- ► Organizations of the Basque Country (8 C)
Pages in category "Basque Country"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Basque Country"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- AlternatibaLogo.png 14 KB
- AmnistiaIkurra.png 138 KB
- Aralar.png 32 KB
- ArgiaLogo.png 17 KB
- Basque Surf - panoramio.jpg 271 KB
- EAJ-PNV.png 307 KB
- EHBilduLogoBerdea.png 14 KB
- EPPKlogo.png 32 KB
- EuskoAlkartasunaLogo.png 11 KB
- Jaungoicoa eta fueroac.jpg 1,016 KB
- Piratak - panoramio.jpg 896 KB
- SareLogo.png 52 KB