From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Batley is a town within the Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees, in West Yorkshire, England. It lies north of Dewsbury, near the M62 motorway. It has a population of 49,448. Other nearby towns include Morley to the northeast, Ossett to the southeast and Brighouse westsouthwest. After undergoing a period of major growth in the 19th century due to the success of the shoddy trade, Batley has more recently undergone a period of decline. Batley is part of a special EU transformation zone.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Carlinghow, Batley (11 F)
- ► Transport in Batley (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Upper Batley (1 C, 19 F)
Media in category "Batley"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 235 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Bagshaw Museum.JPG 1.55 MB
- Batley - Carnegie Library .jpg 8.15 MB
- Batley Town Hall.jpg 271 KB
- Heckmondwike Cemetery.jpg 6.89 MB
- MarketSquare-Batley.jpg 2.6 MB