Category:Battery Maritime Building
The Battery Maritime Building at 11 South Street in lower Manhattan, was built in 1906-09 as the Municipal Ferry Piers, and was designed by Walker & Morris in the Beaux-Arts style. It was renovated between 2001 and 2005 by Jan Hird Pokorny Architects. The building was designated a NYC landmark in 1967. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.))
Media in category "Battery Maritime Building"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Battery Maritime Bldg 01.JPG 1.4 MB
- Battery Maritime Bldg 02.JPG 1.35 MB
- Battery Maritime Bldg 03.JPG 1.27 MB
- Battery Maritime Bldg 04.JPG 1.3 MB
- KKH A 3268.tif 75.6 MB
- Muni Ferry Term plaque jeh.jpg 1.14 MB
- Municipal Ferry Pier.JPG 1.12 MB
- Municipal-pier-nyc.jpg 435 KB
- New York City40.jpg 1.39 MB
- New York piers from Ferry.jpg 3.84 MB
- New York Skyline 1960 4.jpg 384 KB
- Vintage Bus Bash (19042605763).jpg 1,008 KB