Category:Bayernstein (ship, 1968)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 6805153.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
Media in category "Bayernstein (ship, 1968)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Cargo ship Bayernstein 1973 in the port of Napier NZ, hatch filled with wool bales.png 3,048 × 1,796; 8.68 MB
- Cargo ship MS Bayernstein from the Hapag-Lloyd company in the port of Hamburg - 1970-71.png 2,936 × 1,927; 7.47 MB
- Cranes and heavy lift on cargo vessel MV Bayernstein (HALO) -1970-71.png 853 × 571; 569 KB
- Hapag-Lloyd Cargo ship Bayernstein 1973 in the port of Auckland, New Zealand.png 3,252 × 2,095; 13.14 MB
- Hapag-Lloyd general cargo ship Bayernstein at the pier from the Port Napier in 1973.png 1,198 × 1,737; 3.14 MB
- King rollers on the bow of a cargo ship.png 3,268 × 2,135; 12.15 MB